Awkward silences

I don't really know how to say this, but I've got a new gig. For better or worse, I will be working indefinitely as the "Madison Indie Music Examiner" over here.

Of course, that shouldn't supplant anything worthwhile over on this end. If anything, this means I'll spend less time bogging down ye olde Pop Curmudgeon with useless updates on Madison news, and more time talking about stuff that applies outside this college town. Hopefully this is more refreshing than burdensome.

For the most part I'll try to balance between the two and keep this site updated when I think something over there is especially worthwhile, like this post on Voxtrot's farewell tour.

What I'm trying to say is, I hope we can still be friends and that this personal schism does not translate to a friendship divided.

Now go read this interview between Milwaukee's own Kings Go Forth and NBA hoops blog Free Darko. There's something in it for everyone, I promise. The only thing better is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment