Concert Announcement - Los Campesinos!

You may or may not be able to tell because the exclamation point was built into the headline, but boy oh boy am I glad I woke up to this. Los Campesinos!, whose new album is a titan of a grower, whose other albums need far less time warming up to, whose live show is paralleled by few, whose female members are as attractive as they come, are coming to Madison's Majestic Theatre April 29.

This is, of course, very conflicting news for me, a staunch opponent to the Majestic's shoddy service, crappy sound and innate ability to draw nothing but dickheads to their shows, but this isn't the kind of show to pick and choose venues for. I'll post more when my ride to work isn't parked outside, but for now mark yr calendars. What a time to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment